Inertia EH Safety Boot|
This lightweight work boot was designed for professional women who need versatile steel-toes with adjustable laces, reinforced ankle support, and waterproof leather to get the job done. The Inertia EH model has ASTM Certified, OSHA Compliant, Electrical Hazard Rated, and Slip-Resisting safety credentials. It features a metal free upper that’s ideal for manufacturing environments where metal can scratch sensitive equipment. Each pair is handcrafted in North America using waterproof leather with comfort-forming feel.
|ASTM & EH Certified
|Impact & Compression
‣ ASTM Certified (F2413-18) & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrical Hazard Certification (18,000 Volts)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole (D471)
‣ Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole (Perfect for Dry & Wet Surfaces)
‣ 6" Shaft Height (Enhanced Ankle Stability)
‣ Reinforced Non-Metallic Lace-Loops (Prevents Scratching of External Materials)
‣ Meets Automotive Facility Requirements for Non-Metallic Upper
‣ Lightweight Design
‣ Triple-Braided Laces (Adjustable Fit)
‣ Reinforced Ankle Support (Comfortable Padding)
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Anti-Fatigue)
‣ Breathable & Antimicrobial Mesh Lining (Air-Flow Technology)
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Available in Wide Sizes
‣ Buff Waterproof Matte Black Leather
‣ Suede Waterproof Desert Sand Leather
‣ Leather Sourced From Gold Rated & LWG Certified Tannery
‣ Almond Shaped Steel Toe Cap
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Simple 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Premium 6-Month Xena Warranty
‣ International & Expedited Shipping Options
These boots are perfect for running around the warehouse and look stylish while doing it! Definitely ordering a different style pair! Thank you Xena!
Incredibly disappointing purchase. They just don't fit in a way that feels snug or secure, the boot itself feels very "slouchy" and just doesn't fit tight against my heel. Additionally, there are no lace hooks, so these are time consuming to take off and on. All in all, I don't recommend these and I wish I could've.
Nichole, we're so very sorry to have disappointed! While this boot was designed for ladies in the automotive industry in mind (hence the lack of hardware), we're going to incorporate your feedback into a future design that we're already hard at work on and are hopeful that you'll absolutely LOVE them! Thank you kindly for your incredible support, Nichole - it really does mean the world to us and we'll do our best to actualize your feedback.
They were a gift for my daughter. Violet.email@example.com.
Ron Alexander Youth Aviation Program
I absolutely love my boots! I've worn them nonstop since I've gotten them. They're super comfortable, and haven't hurt my toes in the shop (A&P mechanic). They also make me look a little more feminine while working and it makes me super happy!!
I work in semiconductor manufacturing and specialize in electro mechanical assembly and build from very small boxes to very large heavy boxes that gets fitted inside bigger machines. I never feel guilty or nervous about my feet being unprotected anymore and happy that I still can wear my cute outfits to pair with my new boots! Also super comfy!
These were a gift to my daughter for her new job ! She loves them !