Inertia EH Safety Boot|
This lightweight work boot was designed for professional women who need versatile steel-toes with adjustable laces, reinforced ankle support, and waterproof leather to get the job done. The Inertia EH model has ASTM Certified, OSHA Compliant, Electrical Hazard Rated, and Slip-Resisting safety credentials. It features a metal free upper that’s ideal for manufacturing environments where metal can scratch sensitive equipment. Each pair is handcrafted in North America using waterproof leather with comfort-forming feel.
|ASTM & EH Certified
|Impact & Compression
‣ ASTM Certified (F2413-18) & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrical Hazard Certification (EH Rated)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole (D471)
‣ Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole (Perfect for Dry & Wet Surfaces)
‣ 6" Shaft Height (Enhanced Ankle Stability)
‣ Reinforced Non-Metallic Lace-Loops (Prevents Scratching of External Materials)
‣ Meets Automotive Facility Requirements for Non-Metallic Upper
‣ Lightweight Design
‣ Triple-Braided Laces (Adjustable Fit)
‣ Reinforced Ankle Support (Comfortable Padding)
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Anti-Fatigue)
‣ Breathable & Antimicrobial Mesh Lining (Air-Flow Technology)
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Available in Wide Sizes
‣ Buff Waterproof Matte Black Leather
‣ Suede Waterproof Desert Sand Leather
‣ Leather Sourced From Gold Rated & LWG Certified Tannery
‣ Almond Shaped Steel Toe Cap
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Simple 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Premium 6-Month Xena Warranty
‣ International & Expedited Shipping Options
Construction/Mechanical Project Engineer
I love these Xena boots! It has been impossible to find cute, lightweight, slim steel toe boots. Xena has what I needed!
I wanted some slip-resistant boots for waiting tables in a high-end restaurant, and these fit the bill without being clunky or clown-shoe-esque (also love the all-black option for service workers!). Our kitchen can get really wet and greasy, but I don’t have to slow down with these babies on. I haven’t had to test the puncture-proof soles or steel toe yet, but I feel safer knowing if there’s broken glass or some heavy lifting going on, my feet are in good…hands? All in all would definitely recommend to other service workers. I went a half size up as recommended, and they fit great with compression socks on.
Good boot, wish the support/strength of ankle part of the boot was stronger and had a zipper for ease of putting on.
I was very hesitant when I received my boots. It almost seemed like the tongue was sewn on backwards and when I first put them on they felt uncomfortable. I emailed Xena and they assured me they were correct. The first few days I wore them they hurt my feet but after they were broken in i realized how amazing these boots really are! They are the cutest and most comfortable steel toe boots I’ve ever had. I’ve had them about two months and they have held up great so far. I definitely recommend these boots to anyone looking for high quality work boots that are actually made to fit women’s feet!
Love the look and excellent customer service!
Materials Engineering R&D
I absolutely love these boots. Customer service was very helpful in helping me determine if a different size would help with my fit issues. The exchange was painless and my new pair came within a week. These boots are incredibly comfortable, and I can hardly tell I’m wearing a steel toe boot as they aren’t overly heavy or cumbersome. As someone required to wear steel toe boots daily in the lab, these boots have become my staple.