Omega EH Safety Boot|
This sleek Steel-Toe Work Boot was developed to fit the needs of Professional Women in STEM and the trades. The Omega is available in sizes that will comfortably fit most women (go a 1/2 size larger).
‣ ASTM Certified & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrical Hazard Certification (18,000 Volts)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole
‣ Slip-Resisting Outsole (Dry & Wet Surfaces)
‣ Lightweight Design
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Comfortable Ankle Padding
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Antimicrobial)
‣ Breathable Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
‣ Beautiful & Flexible Full-Grain Leather
‣ Bourbon Brown Features Natural Scuffs*
‣ Almond Shaped Steel Toe Cap
‣ Premium Zipper (Auto-Lock Tech)
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Free 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Comprehensive 6-Month Warranty
*Exact color may vary slightly from the photos
Our beautiful Omega EH model was developed based on the needs of women in manufacturing, construction, and other demanding industries. Named for the Greek symbol Ω that measures electrical resistance the boot has an official Electrical Hazard certification (18,000 volts).
It features a lightweight design that was specifically sculpted to fit a woman’s foot. Each pair of Omegas is handcrafted in North America using flexible and LWG certified full-grain leather.
We make fashionable, comfortable, responsibly-made workwear to help professional women express their personality and confidence. Walk seamlessly from the construction site to the office and beyond!
Electrical Hazard Rating(EH 18,000 Volts)
ASTM F2413-18 CertifiedOSHA Compliant
Impact & Compression Resistant(I/75 C/75 Steel-Toe)
Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole(Dry and Wet Surfaces)
Oil & Chemical Resistant(ASTM D471)
Breathable Mesh Lining
Impact Absorbing Insole
Zipper with Auto-Lock Tech
Beautiful & FlexibleFull-Grain Leather
Handcrafted InNorth America
• Please refer to our official size guide
• Free (3-8 business days)
• Express (2-4 business days)
• 2-Day (2 business days)
• Overnight (1 business day)
• International (varies by country)
Note: We ship all orders from Wisconsin, USA on Monday-Friday between 7am-2pm CST. Due to the current COVID-19 health situation, carriers may experience delays and we sadly cannot guarantee their transit times
BREAKING-IN YOUR LEATHER
• The beautiful full-grain leather of your new Xenas can take 3-5 days to break-in as the footbed settles, the leather stretches, and the shoe-padding takes on the shape of your foot
• Please 🙏 avoid wearing your new Xenas outside or at work until you're certain that the size and fit work well for you
• If your feet are feeling comfortably snug then you have a good fit. If you are experiencing uncomfortable tightness after trying them on at home for a bit then we recommend initiating an exchange for a 1/2 size larger
FULL-GRAIN LEATHER CARE
• Wipe your shoes with a damp cloth to remove any dirt and sediment
• Avoid placing your shoes next to a direct heat source as they dry to avoid material damage
• Apply a neutral Shoe Cream to maintain the luster and shine of the full-grain leather
• Use Mink Oil to help waterproof and protect the leather from moisture
SUEDE LEATHER CARE
• Consider applying a stain repellent to prolong the beautiful looks of your Suede Xenas
• Dirt, debris, and scuffs are best removed using a suede cleaning brush
• To get rid of darker stains, try using a regular pencil eraser
• A suede cleaner is another great refurbishment option
XENA SHOE SERVICE
• Your shoes are built to last and we can help to restore the stylish appearance of even heavily worn Xenas by taking them to our fountain of youth
• We've partnered with a professional U.S. cobbler to give you access to our Xena Shoe-Care Service
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
• We believe in providing you with the best customer service which includes worry-free exchanges and returns within a 30-day window after delivery
• Please only wear your new Xenas at home to test the fit, unfortunately, our small team cannot accept used booties that are sent to us with scuffs or dirty outsoles 😔
• To initiate your exchange or return please navigate to our simple Exchange and Return Portal
I LOVE my Xenas! These boots are so comfortable, and I am loving that I don't have to limit my options to too casual or too bulky boots that look like I'm wearing my dad's shoes. While I know I belong in this industry and engineering, now I can have PPE that recognizes that fact too. I've shared Xena with all the women I work with and know in industry. They've all been shocked & excited that such an option exists. Thank you!
Thank goodness for stylish and durable workboots! I have been in the construction industry for almost 2 decades and struggled with / juggled multiple pairs of shoes in a day to get from office to client meeting to jobsite. My Xena boots take me through an entire day with no fatigue and they look good enough to wear to a business meeting! I have to keep the supplied safety card with me to hand to safety officers on my jobsites who are convinced they are street shoes! Most awesome is the customer service. I had a minor issue that was resolved quickly and graciously. Regarding sizing, I am usually a 38eu/7.5us shoe but did size up to an 8.5. I have slightly wide feet and wanted to ensure no pinching at the steel toe box. No blisters, no pinching and no significant break-in time. I did wear them at home in the house for a couple hours before wearing them out. Looking forward to my next pair!
I bought these boots at the start of my home reno and ended up wearing them almost every day for about 4 straight months. I just moved in (finally) and climbed a ladder to do some paint touch ups in regular shoes for about 2 hours and now the balls of my feet are killing me. This just made me realize I didn't have foot pain a single time in 4 months of wearing my work boots sometimes 10-12 hours a day so I decided to sit down and write this review. I hung off ladders, smashed plaster (much of which fell on my safe and snug feet), carried loads and loads of over-heavy garbage bags, and who even remembers what else in these boots. To top it all, they still look great (albeit dinged up and in need of another polish). I'm usually a high heels girl, but I love them and they make me feel like a BAMF who might actually know what she's doing. Do yourself a favor and buy them.
I own a pair of Xena Omegas in Black and also the Gravity model in Black. I split my time approximately 50/50 on my construction sites and in the office. These multi-task well. They look great with my straight leg blue jeans. Don't worry! It does take a few days to break them in. I just ordered the Omega in the Brown and the Vegan Gray. Thanks, great product.
I’m a chemist in a production company and am on my feet all day. I was tired of wearing huge clunky boots that I found in the men’s department. The Omega EH safety boots are cute and comfortable and meet all the safety requirements needed for my job - steel toe and slip resistant and then some! They do take a few days to break in and I would recommend doing half a size up. I’m normally a 10 and ended up going with the 10.5! They are super lightweight so you don’t even know you’re wearing steel toes! The price is worth it!
I have been wearing $30 men's boots from Walmart for a few years because it is difficult to find work boots that fit correctly and I don't want to spend a few hundred dollars on ill-fitting shoes. I stumbled across Xena on Instagram and instantly fell in love with the styles. I ordered my first pair and received them today! Their packaging is amazing and the shoes came safely wrapped in individual shoe bags. They also sent over information about properly caring for the shoes and an information card about their ratings and properties. Then I put them on – wow! They fit perfectly and feel like they are tailored for my feet. I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future. Thank you!!