Inertia EH Safety Boot|
This lightweight work boot was designed for professional women who need versatile steel-toes with adjustable laces, reinforced ankle support, and waterproof leather to get the job done. The Inertia EH model has ASTM Certified, OSHA Compliant, Electrical Hazard Rated, and Slip-Resisting safety credentials. It features a metal free upper that’s ideal for manufacturing environments where metal can scratch sensitive equipment. Each pair is handcrafted in North America using waterproof leather with comfort-forming feel.
|ASTM & EH Certified
|Impact & Compression
‣ ASTM Certified (F2413-18) & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrical Hazard Certification (EH Rated)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole (D471)
‣ 6" Shaft Height (Enhanced Ankle Stability)
‣ Reinforced Non-Metallic Lace-Loops (Prevents Scratching of External Materials)
‣ Meets Automotive Facility Requirements for Non-Metallic Upper
‣ Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole (Perfect for Dry & Wet Surfaces)*
‣ Lightweight Design
‣ Triple-Braided Laces (Adjustable Fit)
‣ Reinforced Ankle Support (Comfortable Padding)
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Anti-Fatigue)
‣ Breathable & Antimicrobial Mesh Lining (Air-Flow Technology)
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Available in Wide Sizes
‣ Buff Waterproof Matte Black Leather
‣ Suede Waterproof Desert Sand Leather
‣ Leather Sourced From Gold Rated & LWG Certified Tannery
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Simple 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Premium 6-Month Xena Warranty
‣ International & Expedited Shipping Options
*Not Rated for Oily Environments
Construction/Mechanical Project Engineer
I love these Xena boots! It has been impossible to find cute, lightweight, slim steel toe boots. Xena has what I needed!
Love these! The toe cap is great and being able to adjust the fit with laces is great! I have bigger ankles and it makes the fit so much better when walking through sites!
Love this boots!!! Light weight! Comfortable!
Very sturdy and comfortable! I bought these for an archaeological excavation and was doing heavy yard work to break them in. They hold up great to shoving metal posts into the ground! The ankles are comfortable too. I didn't size up at all, and they fit perfectly. :)
Second purchase, and after they updated their sizing, these fit much better than my other pair. I think these are super cute, they have held up really well so far (I weatherproofed mine), and they're really comfy and supportive. Now that I see their style Spice is out, I would probably pick that over these. I don't work in a position where I NEED lace up only, so the moto zip would be more convenient for me.
Love this boot! It’s a staple for wear house work!