Nova EH Safety Riding Boot|
The stunning look of the Nova EH was inspired by the sleek form of equestrian boots that will elevate your workstyle year-round. The Nova is available in sizes that will comfortably fit most women (go a 1/2 size larger).
‣ ASTM Certified & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrical Hazard Certification (18,000 Volts)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole
‣ Slip-Resisting Outsole (Dry & Wet Surfaces)
‣ Lightweight Design
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Stretch Elastic Material
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Antimicrobial)
‣ Breathable Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
‣ Beautiful & Flexible Full-Grain Leather
‣ Almond Shaped Steel Toe Cap
‣ Premium Low-Conductivity Zipper (Auto-Lock Tech)
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Free 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Comprehensive 6-Month Warranty
The Nova EH model is named after an astronomical event that illuminates space with a dramatic show of visible light. Similarly, this boot's design aesthetic is stunning. It is the first Riding Boot with Safety Features in our known universe.
Each pair of Novas is handcrafted in North America using LWG certified full-grain leather. They are ASTM certified, OSHA compliant, and include safety features that are required in demanding industries.
We make fashionable, comfortable, responsibly-made workwear to help professional women express their personality and confidence. Walk seamlessly from the construction site to the office and beyond.
ASTM F2413-18 CertifiedOSHA Compliant
Electrical Hazard Rating(EH 18,000 Volts)
Impact & Compression Resistant(I/75 C/75 Steel-Toe)
Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole(Dry & Wet Surfaces)
Oil & Chemical Resistant(ASTM D471)
Breathable Mesh LiningAntimicrobial Insole
Premium Zipper With
LWG CertifiedFull-Grain Leather
Wide Foot & Calf
Handcrafted InNorth America
• Please refer to our official size guide
• Free (3-8 business days)
• Express (2-4 business days)
• 2-Day (2 business days)
• Overnight (1 business day)
• International (varies by country)
Note: We ship all orders from Wisconsin, USA on Monday-Friday between 7am-2pm CST. Due to the current COVID-19 health situation, carriers may experience delays and we sadly cannot guarantee their transit times
BREAKING-IN YOUR LEATHER
• The beautiful full-grain leather of your new Xenas can take 3-5 days to break-in as the footbed settles, the leather stretches, and the shoe-padding takes on the shape of your foot
• Please 🙏 avoid wearing your new Xenas outside or at work until you're certain that the size and fit work well for you
• If your feet are feeling comfortably snug then you have a good fit. If you are experiencing uncomfortable tightness after trying them on at home for a bit then we recommend initiating an exchange for a 1/2 size larger
FULL-GRAIN LEATHER CARE
• Wipe your shoes with a damp cloth to remove any dirt and sediment
• Avoid placing your shoes next to a direct heat source as they dry to avoid material damage
• Apply a neutral Shoe Cream to maintain the luster and shine of the full-grain leather
• Use Mink Oil to help waterproof and protect the leather from moisture
SUEDE LEATHER CARE
• Consider applying a stain repellent to prolong the beautiful looks of your Suede Xenas
• Dirt, debris, and scuffs are best removed using a suede cleaning brush
• To get rid of darker stains, try using a regular pencil eraser
• A suede cleaner is another great refurbishment option
XENA SHOE SERVICE
• Your shoes are built to last and we can help to restore the stylish appearance of even heavily worn Xenas by taking them to our fountain of youth
• We've partnered with a professional U.S. cobbler to give you access to our Xena Shoe-Care Service
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
• We believe in providing you with the best customer service which includes worry-free exchanges and returns within a 30-day window after delivery
• Please only wear your new Xenas at home to test the fit, unfortunately, our small team cannot accept used booties that are sent to us with scuffs or dirty outsoles 😔
• To initiate your exchange or return please navigate to our simple Exchange and Return Portal
First off, I am so happy I found Xena and can now feel fashionable, professional, and safe at work. I bought these to stay warm on long walks between buildings at our plant. These boots are absolutely beautiful, no one I work with will believe they are steel toed. It took me a few days to break them in, because they have a good fit and are high quality. So be prepared, I agree with the recommend to wear them around the house first. The calf on these is very tight. I’m pretty sure I have regular size calves (13”) and I have never had an issue with a boot fitting, but these just barely zipped up. Xena is working on an extended calf size, so definitely wait for those if this will be an issue for you. The design of this boot is very similar to the Omega, so I ordered my normal 7.5 in both and they fit perfectly. Be ready for some big complements!
I have been working in Funeral Service for over 5 years. I needed a functional but comfortable shoe to get me through the long hours I work on my feet. These are my go to work boot! They help keep my feet safe and warm. And they also offer protection when I am working with hazardous chemicals. They are complimented by my coworkers and friends. I love how fashionable they appear. I wear them with pant suits and with dresses and skirts. I have a narrow calf and they fit me fine, even with thicker socks. But I agree with other reviews, size up and go for the wide calf option if you have anything other than a skinny calf. Thank you Xena for creating something for us hard working women!
This is my 3rd paid of boots from Xena . I’m a 6.5 but in Xena , I wear a size 7. The regular fit works great for me, they are warm and breathable , very comfy ! Look great too. I was concerned with all the different reviews that they might not fit my calf but I’m 5’6 Curvy Athletic build and they work great ! I’ll have all their shoes more than likely by the end of the year at least another color in these as well . Having to wear steel toes everyday , these make me forget I’m even wearing them! Also flashing the compliance card when I get questioned about my shoes on the job site is pretty nice.
Gorgeous boots! After reading the reviews of others, I opted to get the "regular" calf size, and as instructed, went a half size up. Unfortunately, the regular calf size was huge, and I have never purchased boots in a narrow calf in my life. I'm pretty small, but my legs are all around more muscular. I emailed Xena and they immediately got back to me with a link to exchange. The narrow calf size feels snug on the inside where you zip it up, and roomy on the outside, but they look great, and are very comfortable. The leather is excellent quality and after wearing for one night out I had no issues wearing all day at work that week. Definitely recommend wearing around the house and letting the leather stretch to fit you first. Overall, I am very happy with this company and will absolutely purchase from them again!
I love these gorgeous boots. Functional and comfortable while being stylish!
Amazing and super comfortable shoes. I got the regular size and regular calf. I went up a size as instructed. Very light compared to other shoes used in the field. Also I love they are riding boots because it reduces the amount of particles in my shoes.