Omega Vegan EH Safety Boot|
This sleek Steel-Toe Work Boot was developed for Professional Women using High-Performance Vegan Leather. This model features a universal fit that comfortably accommodates most women with narrow-to-wide feet* (go 1/2 size up for a regular fit -or- 1 size up for a wide fit).
‣ ASTM Certified & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrical Hazard Certification (18,000 Volts)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Almond Shaped Steel Toe Cap
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole
‣ Slip-Resisting (Dry & Wet surfaces)
‣ Durable & Waterproof Vegan Leather
‣ Resistant to Abrasion, Tearing, and Flexion
‣ Premium Low-Conductivity Zipper (Auto-Lock Tech)
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Anti-Fatigue)
‣ Comfortable Ankle Padding
‣ Breathable & Antimicrobial Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Lightweight Design for Women by Women
‣ Free Shipping on all Domestic Orders
‣ 30-Days for Exchanges & Returns (Free Shipping)
‣ Comprehensive 6-Month Footwear Warranty
*Go 1/2 size up for a regular fit -or- 1 size up for a wide fit
Your stylish Omega Vegan EH Safety Boot is made from high-performance Vegan Leather that was specifically developed to meet your toughest demands. It replicates the beautiful aesthetics of natural leather at a microscopic level while staying highly resistant to water, chemicals, abrasion, tearing, tension, flexion, and perspiration.
Each pair is hand-crafted in North America and features an official Electrical Hazard certification from ASTM. Walk confidently from the office to the job site to beyond!
Electrical Hazard Rating(EH)
ASTM F2413-18 CertifiedOSHA Compliant
Impact & Compression Resistant(I/75 C/75)
Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole(Dry and Wet Surfaces)
Oil & Chemical Resistant(ASTM D471)
Breathable Mesh Lining
Impact Absorbing Insole
Zipper with Auto-Lock Tech
Handcrafted InNorth America
• Please refer to our official size guide
• Free (3-8 business days)
• Express (2-4 business days)
• 2-Day (2 business days)
• Overnight (1 business day)
• International (varies by country)
Note: We ship all orders from Wisconsin, USA on Monday-Friday between 7am-2pm CST. Due to the current COVID-19 health situation, carriers may experience delays and we sadly cannot guarantee their transit times
BREAKING-IN VEGAN BOOTS
• Your beautiful steel-toes can take 3-5 days to break-in as the footbed settles, the boot stretches, and the shoe-padding takes on the shape of your foot
• Please 🙏 avoid wearing your new Xenas outside or at work until you're certain that the size and fit work well for you
• If your feet are feeling comfortably snug then you have a good fit but if you are experiencing uncomfortable tightness after first putting them on then we recommend initiating an exchange for a 1/2 size larger
VEGAN LEATHER SELF-CARE TIPS
• We use high-performance Vegan Leather that's resistant to the elements, however, dirt can still collect on the surface
• To clean, simply wipe your Xenas down with a cloth using warm, soapy water
• As they dry, avoid placing your shoes next to a direct heat source to prevent material damage
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
• We believe in providing you with the best customer service which includes worry-free exchanges and returns within a 30-day window after delivery
• Please only wear your new Xenas at home to test the fit, unfortunately, our small team cannot accept used booties that are sent to us with scuffs or dirty outsoles 😔
• To initiate your exchange or return please navigate to our simple Exchange and Return Portal
I love these! So comfortable and stylish! I think I have a problem this is my second pair of Xena safety boots and I'm sure I will order again!
These boots are incredible. They fit true to size, have the most comfortable fit and are extremely stylish. You’d never know that they’re steel toe and safety rated just by looking at them. They arrived quickly and I have already gotten so many compliments!
LOVING these boots. They only took a few days to break in. I work at a farm animal sanctuary and really put my boots through the ringer so I was thrilled to get these vegan leather steel toe boots that I can feel good about wearing around rescued cows and that protect my toes from being stepped on while frolicking with the grass puppies.
These are the best safety boots I have ever worn. My old bulky ones were from a retail store. I purchased them for $30 and wore them for about 6 years before I got these ones. I even got to the point where I purchased boot cut jeans to wear with my old boots because skinny jeans just didn't jive well. I wore my old ones when necessary only and always had a back-up pair to change into when I was done on site at the construction field. With these shoes, I do not need to have a back-up pair and I even wear these out socially. Cons, it took some time to break into these shoes and I had to buy new socks because the ones I had were pinching at my pinky toes. With a few of these changes, I no longer have issues with the shoes. I will definitely purchase a few more pairs when my budget allows for it. Like most people, my right feet is a tad bigger than my left feet. I would love to, in the near future, be able to purchase different shoe size and width. Especially with the cost and and investment for a pair of shoes like these that will be worn everyday.
I love my Xena boots! They are stylish but most importantly very safe! I have been bragging about them and showing them off non-stop. Let’s go women in STEM!
Love that these boots are stylish and not too heavy. They are comfortable and make me feel confident.