Inertia EH Safety Boot|
This lightweight work boot was designed for professional women who need versatile steel-toes with adjustable laces, reinforced ankle support, and waterproof leather to get the job done. The Inertia is ASTM Certified, OSHA Compliant, Electrical Hazard Rated, and Slip-Resisting. It features a metal free upper that’s ideal for manufacturing. We recommended this boot for Light Duty as the gorgeous Suede / Buff leather is less abrasion-resistant than our full-grain or vegan leather models. Each pair is handcrafted in North America using waterproof leather with comfort-forming feel.
|ASTM & EH Certified
womens steel toe boots
work shoes for women
steel toe boots for women
women's work boots
womens steel toe shoes
steel toed steeltoe safety shoes for women by women
‣ ASTM Certified (F2413-18) & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrical Hazard Certification (EH Rated)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole (D471)
‣ 6" Shaft Height (Enhanced Ankle Stability)
‣ Reinforced Non-Metallic Lace-Loops (Prevents Scratching of External Materials)
‣ Meets Automotive Facility Requirements for Non-Metallic Upper
‣ Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole (Perfect for Dry & Wet Surfaces)*
‣ Lightweight Design
‣ Triple-Braided Laces (Adjustable Fit)
‣ Reinforced Ankle Support (Comfortable Padding)
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Anti-Fatigue)
‣ Breathable & Antimicrobial Mesh Lining (Air-Flow Technology)
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Available in Wide Sizes
‣ Buff Waterproof Matte Black Leather
‣ Suede Waterproof Desert Sand Leather
‣ Leather Sourced From Gold Rated & LWG Certified Tannery
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Simple Exchanges (30-Days)
‣ Worry-Free Returns (30-Days)
‣ Premium Xena Warranty (6-Months)
‣ International & Expedited Shipping Options
*Not Rated for Oily Environments
After wearing the same safety boots for the past 10 years I finally decided to upgrade. No regrets here. Super high quality and true to size. These boots are so nice I wear them out to dinner!
Construction/Mechanical Project Engineer
I love these Xena boots! It has been impossible to find cute, lightweight, slim steel toe boots. Xena has what I needed!
I am so happy with my Xena boots. Not only are they comfortable, protect my feet from rolling cases and dropped equipment but they're the cutest boots I've owned in years. Thank you again for making a product that is functional and fashionable.
Pros: definitely waterproof, steel toes protect my feet, and they’re stylish. Cons: they’re so uncomfortable. The ball of my foot is always sore after standing in there’s for an hour or more. Like I have to sit down on the job site because it’s that painful.
Alicia, we're so so sorry to hear that your beautiful boots haven't been as comfortable for you as you would have wanted! We use a high-quality cushioned insole in the boots but some ladies do find that a custom orthotic or insole with a different padding tends to work better for them. Also we are hopeful that with additional wear, they'll break in even further and become that much more comfortable for you. We can't begin to thank you for your support of our humble efforts, Alicia - stay safe and strong out there!
Amazing boots. They're extremely comfortable and look great. Couldn't have found a better steel toe.
I love them! I have never had a more comfortable pair of work boots. Especially that protect my toes!