Inertia EH Safety Boot|
This lightweight work boot was designed for professional women who need versatile steel-toes with adjustable laces, reinforced ankle support, and waterproof leather to get the job done. The Inertia is ASTM Certified, OSHA Compliant, Electrical Hazard Rated, and Slip-Resisting. It features a metal free upper that’s ideal for manufacturing. We recommended this boot for Light Duty as the gorgeous Suede / Buff leather is less abrasion-resistant than our full-grain or vegan leather models. Each pair is handcrafted in North America using waterproof leather with comfort-forming feel.
|ASTM & EH Certified
womens steel toe boots
work shoes for women
steel toe boots for women
women's work boots
womens steel toe shoes
steel toed steeltoe safety shoes for women by women
‣ ASTM Certified (F2413-18) & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrical Hazard Certification (EH Rated)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole (D471)
‣ 6" Shaft Height (Enhanced Ankle Stability)
‣ Reinforced Non-Metallic Lace-Loops (Prevents Scratching of External Materials)
‣ Meets Automotive Facility Requirements for Non-Metallic Upper
‣ Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole (Perfect for Dry & Wet Surfaces)*
‣ Lightweight Design
‣ Triple-Braided Laces (Adjustable Fit)
‣ Reinforced Ankle Support (Comfortable Padding)
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Anti-Fatigue)
‣ Breathable & Antimicrobial Mesh Lining (Air-Flow Technology)
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Available in Wide Sizes
‣ Buff Waterproof Matte Black Leather
‣ Suede Waterproof Desert Sand Leather
‣ Leather Sourced From Gold Rated & LWG Certified Tannery
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Simple Exchanges (30-Days)
‣ Worry-Free Returns (30-Days)
‣ Premium Xena Warranty (6-Months)
‣ International & Expedited Shipping Options
*Not Rated for Oily Environments
After wearing the same safety boots for the past 10 years I finally decided to upgrade. No regrets here. Super high quality and true to size. These boots are so nice I wear them out to dinner!
Construction/Mechanical Project Engineer
I love these Xena boots! It has been impossible to find cute, lightweight, slim steel toe boots. Xena has what I needed!
I love them! I have never had a more comfortable pair of work boots. Especially that protect my toes!
CDL A truck driver
I absolutely love my intertia boots! They are high quality, not bulky, do break-in period needed, they are comfortable from day 1! I will definitely be buying more and recommend these boots to anyone who needs steel toes that don't look like ugly bulky steel toes!!
Truck driver for Highway Transport
I love this boot so far. It looks stylish and is comfortable and not taking much to break it in. I usually wear 8 1/2. I bought a nine fits perfectly, I might put in some cushion insoles. The first pair I received have been damaged during shipping. The return process was easy and I had replacement boots in about two weeks. And I bought the green blazer. I haven’t had a chance to wear it out and I really like it and it fits nicely.