Omega EH Safety Boot|
We handcrafted this Limited Release to celebrate the natural beauty of a Midwest Fall. The Chestnut Brown full-grain leather features deep chocolate tones with hints of lively mahogany. It is sourced from a Gold-Rated LWG Certified Tannery to give you the best quality leather from a responsible partner that upholds high environmental standards. Only a handful of pairs were made in each size, so once they're gone, they're gone like the leaves! –Order 1/2 size up for best fit.–
This lightweight steel-toe work boot was designed to meet the needs of professional women in demanding industries. Walk seamlessly from the job site to the office and beyond in ASTM Certified, OSHA Compliant, Electrical Hazard Rated, Slip-Resisting safety boots. Each pair is handcrafted in North America using flexible full-grain leather for a comfortable fit.
‣ ASTM Certified (F2413-18) & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrical Hazard Certification (EH Rated)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole (D471)
‣ Low-Conductivity Zipper (Auto-Lock Tech)
‣ Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole (Dry & Wet Surfaces)*
‣ Lightweight Design
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Comfortable Ankle Padding
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Antimicrobial)
‣ Breathable Mesh Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
‣ Available in Wide Sizes
‣ Beautiful & Flexible Full-Grain Leather
‣ Bourbon Brown Leather Features Natural Scuffs (exact color may vary slightly from photos)
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Simple 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Premium 6-Month Xena Warranty
‣ International & Expedited Shipping Options
*Not Rated for Oily Environments
Honestly love these boots! It’s so hard to find steel toes for women and a pair that look nice as well. I was so happy when I found these randomly, cause I had just given up looking. These are the best! Look, price, and the fact they’re steel toed, 5 stars all round
I stand on my feet up to 12 hours on most days. I walk constantly between departments on normal days and weekly work in the warehouse unloading freight. I needed something comfortable yet sturdy to keep up and last. I’ve destroyed so many shoes that I knew I needed something more long lasting. I’m so glad I found this company and my new work shoes. For being steel toe they are COMFORTABLE. Definitely glad I sized up as I’m sure that would have killed me. Worth the price! Buy the shoes girl.
Construction/Mechanical Project Engineer
These are SO. COMFORTABLE. The casual look makes it a perfect safety boot whether you're in a shop or getting down ans dirty on a jobsite. So perfect!
Speciality chemical manufacturing
I am in love with these boots! Very comfortable and so stylish that I already want another pair!
Amazing boots! Not only are they cute but they are the most comfortable pair of boots I now own. Love them
This is my second pair of these boots. They are beautiful shoes and I wear them several times a week. They feel great on my feet and really make me feel well put together in an industry that isn't often viewed as "girlie". If you are on the fence about trying them, do it! You will not be disappointed!!