Aurora Utility Blazer|
This versatile utility blazer is a unique hybrid between a blazer and a jacket that easily transitions between work environments. It features a lightweight, wrinkle-resistant, low maintenance design with a cinchable waist for a fitted or a relaxed look. Five highly functional pockets and integrated innovations will help you get the job done in style. Aurora Utility Blazer is handcrafted in the U.S. for women by women to give you that go getter work piece for any occasion.
Fitted or Relaxed
Engineered for professional women who work in demanding manufacturing environments, the Aurora Utility Blazer has highly functional and fashionable design features:
‣ Exterior Chest Pocket with an integrated Badge Loop
‣ Two Exterior Deep Storage Hip Pockets (deep and convenient)
‣ Interior Security Pocket with an integrated YKK Zipper and a Lightweight Clasp (holds jewelry, passport, phone, etc)
‣ Interior Deep Storage Pocket (perfect for large notebooks, etc)
‣ Wrinkle-Resistant & Partially Water Repellent
‣ Machine Washable, Quick Dry, Iron-Free
‣ Fully Adjustable Waist Cinch for a more fitted or a relaxed & comfortable style
‣ Lightweight Polyester Fabric*
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Single Breasted Design with a Notch Lapel
‣ Handcrafted in the U.S. (imported materials)
‣ Premium Buttons (sourced from Italy)
‣ Rich Olive Green Color
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Free 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Comprehensive 90-Day Work Apparel Warranty
‣ We Ship Internationally
*Do not wear around fire hazards or sparks
Beautiful, remarkably practical, flattering and durable. This blazer is a dream. I traveled with it right away and I like it just as much, if not more, for travel as I do on the job. I felt immediately transformed into a professional power house when I donned it all while everything I needed all day was at my fingertips thanks to the several thoughtfully placed pockets.
Love the more relaxed fit of this blazer. I work in a city affordable housing program where I wear it all day from my commute, at the office, and on site visits to vacant, often abandoned, properties. It’s stylish enough to dress up more rugged clothes, comfortable enough for site work, and the pockets are perfect for keeping me prepared in situations where you just don’t know what to expect.
I ordered this blazer after purchasing and loving the Everywhere Utility Blazer. When this one came in, I wasn't sure if I would like it after all because the fabric and style were different. But then I wore it when traveling. This blazer is the BEST when going through airports or moving between work sites!! You can style it however you want, it looks so much better than a hooded sweatshirt, it doesn't wrinkle, it doesn't seem to attract dirt, it has five large pockets (including an inside zippered pocket, which I never knew I needed until I had one), and it looks professional but not stuffy. It's machine washable too. Wearing this blazer was like having an extra two sets of hands to hold things while also staying warm in the air conditioning. The lower outside pocket will easily hold a water bottle. The badge loop is a nice bonus. This blazer is a great piece of work apparel.
I love my utility blazer and wear it at least once a week! Even working from home it makes me look way more professional on zoom calls and is so comfy!!! And all the pockets = perfection.