Aurora Utility Blazer|
This versatile blazer is a hybrid between a professional blazer and a utility jacket that easily transitions between work environments. It features a lightweight, wrinkle-resistant, low-maintenance design with cinchable waist for a fitted or relaxed look. Five highly functional pockets will easily hold your phone, safety glasses, passport, badge, notebook, and more. It also has a secure zipper pocket with jewelry clasp to secure valuables.
Fitted or Relaxed
womens work blazer
women's work jacket
utility jacket for women
utility blazer for women
women work apparel
‣ Exterior Chest Pocket with an integrated Badge Loop
‣ Two Exterior Deep Storage Hip Pockets (deep and convenient)
‣ Interior Security Pocket with an integrated YKK Zipper and a Lightweight Clasp (holds jewelry, passport, phone, etc)
‣ Interior Deep Storage Pocket (perfect for large notebooks, etc)
‣ Wrinkle-Resistant & Partially Water Repellent
‣ Machine Washable, Quick Dry, Iron-Free (low-maintenance jacket)
‣ Fully Adjustable Waist Cinch for a more fitted or a relaxed & comfortable style
‣ Lightweight Polyester Fabric (do not wear around fire hazards or sparks)
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Single Breasted Design with a Notch Lapel
‣ Handcrafted in the U.S.
‣ American Made Fabric
‣ Premium Buttons (sourced from Italy)
‣ Rich Olive Green Color
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Simple 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Comprehensive 6-Month Xena Warranty
‣ International & Expedited Shipping Options
Construction - Project Management
This blazer is absolutely amazing. The stretch makes it very easy to move in and it’s very much true to size. And the POCKETS! Absolutely a staple for any closet.
I look forward to wearing my new Aurora Utility Blazer for traveling and audits. The pockets will let me carry everything I need!
This blazer is beautiful and comfy, polished yet relaxed. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic I haven’t been able to take it to the job site, but the green hue is perfect for the holidays - I have worn it over flannels, blouses, and T-shirts. I really love all the pocket details & cinch waist for a bit of shaping, which I always feel is lacking in blazers and jackets from other brands.
Love my XENA. They are comfortable and fashionable
Beautiful, remarkably practical, flattering and durable. This blazer is a dream. I traveled with it right away and I like it just as much, if not more, for travel as I do on the job. I felt immediately transformed into a professional power house when I donned it all while everything I needed all day was at my fingertips thanks to the several thoughtfully placed pockets.
Love the more relaxed fit of this blazer. I work in a city affordable housing program where I wear it all day from my commute, at the office, and on site visits to vacant, often abandoned, properties. It’s stylish enough to dress up more rugged clothes, comfortable enough for site work, and the pockets are perfect for keeping me prepared in situations where you just don’t know what to expect.