Gravity Vegan Safety Shoe|
This stylish Steel-Toe Work Bootie was developed for Professional Women using High-Performance Vegan Leather. The Gravity Vegan is available in sizes that will comfortably accommodate most women looking for a regular or narrow fit (go a 1/2 size larger).
‣ ASTM Certified & OSHA Compliant
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Durable & Waterproof Vegan Leather
‣ Resistant to Abrasion, Tearing, Flexion
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole
‣ Slip-Resisting Outsole (Dry & Wet Surfaces)
‣ Lightweight & Flexible
‣ Designed for Women by Women
‣ Comfortable Ankle Padding
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Antimicrobial)
‣ Breathable Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
‣ Unique Blackout Edition
‣ Almond Shaped Steel Toe Cap
‣ Premium YKK Zipper
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Free 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Comprehensive 6-Month Warranty
The effortlessly stylish Gravity Vegan Safety Shoe is made from high-performance Vegan Leather that was specifically developed to meet your toughest demands.
Our vegan material replicates the beautiful aesthetics of natural leather at a microscopic level while staying highly resistant to water, chemicals, abrasion, tearing, tension, flexion, and perspiration.
Each pair is handcrafted in North America. You'll love how the upper combines with the matte black heel to highlight a timeless design that looks confident in any setting.
ASTM F2413-18 CertifiedOSHA Compliant
Impact & Compression
Resistant (I/75 C/75)
Slip Resisting Outsole(Dry and Wet Surfaces)
Oil & Chemical Resistant(ASTM D471)
Breathable & Antimicrobial
Mesh Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
Handcrafted InNorth America
• Please refer to our official size guide
• Free (3-8 business days)
• Express (2-4 business days)
• 2-Day (2 business days)
• Overnight (1 business day)
• International (varies by country)
Note: We ship all orders from Wisconsin, USA on Monday-Friday between 7am-2pm CST. Due to the current COVID-19 health situation, carriers may experience delays and we sadly cannot guarantee their transit times
BREAKING-IN VEGAN BOOTS
• Your beautiful steel-toes can take 3-5 days to break-in as the footbed settles, the boot stretches, and the shoe-padding takes on the shape of your foot
• Please 🙏 avoid wearing your new Xenas outside or at work until you're certain that the size and fit work well for you
• If your feet are feeling comfortably snug then you have a good fit but if you are experiencing uncomfortable tightness after first putting them on then we recommend initiating an exchange for a 1/2 size larger
VEGAN LEATHER SELF-CARE TIPS
• We use high-performance Vegan Leather that's resistant to the elements, however, dirt can still collect on the surface
• To clean, simply wipe your Xenas down with a cloth using warm, soapy water
• As they dry, avoid placing your shoes next to a direct heat source to prevent material damage
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
• We believe in providing you with the best customer service which includes worry-free exchanges and returns within a 30-day window after delivery
• Please only wear your new Xenas at home to test the fit, unfortunately, our small team cannot accept used booties that are sent to us with scuffs or dirty outsoles 😔
• To initiate your exchange or return please navigate to our simple Exchange and Return Portal
Love these! Classy but yet meet the requirements. Keep it up!
Love the boots! Part of my uniform plus they look great on the field and in the office!
I love the look and style of the Gravity Safety Boots! They allow me to portray a professional, yet still feminine, appearance on the job sites while maintaining compliance of the safety codes within the industrial sector of government construction. As for fit, I was nervous, especially after reading all the reviews. I have a very wide foot. Half of a size up is all I needed. I did purchase a whole size larger first but it was too long. The Xena Team was great in offering advise. Many of the reviews also stated that the boots were uncomfortable. I will agree that there is not much cushion or arch and at first I could feel the end of steel toe mold rubbing against the side of my big toe. I purchased a 3/4 length gel insert and it really helped. It added cushion, arch support and even lifted my toe away from the steel tip. Since adding the insole they're perfect! When it comes to comfort, I think it depends on what you wear when you're not at work. When I'm not on a construction site, I'm in high heels; hence the reason I'm looking for a fashionable work boot. If someone usually wears comfy foam sneakers than they will most likely think these boots are uncomfortable. I personally find them comfortable enough to wear 10-12 hours a day either on a construction site or in the office.
I absolutely love my Xena boots! I've worked in logistics for 13 years and always wanted steel toes that I could dress up...so happy someone decided to create a line for women! I will definitely continue to support Xena Workwear!
Xena , i love my boots!!! Perfect fit, quality is amazing and I love that they do not look like your typical safety shoe! As a program manager, this is a perfect shoe to fit with a suit pants! Thank you!