Fusion Mt Safety Boot|
We engineered the first stylish Metatarsal Steel-Toe to meet requests of women in heavy industries. This ASTM Certified and OSHA Compliant safety boot features an innovative design with an internal met guard made out of soft open-cell foam that instantly hardens upon impact to form a protective shield. Each pair is handcrafted in North America using beautiful full-grain & suede leather. Inertia looks so good and feels so comfortable, that you’ll want to wear it everywhere.
Guard (Mt 75)
‣ ASTM Certified (F2413-18) & OSHA Compliant
‣ Internal Metatarsal Guard (Mt 75)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole (D471)
‣ Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole (Dry & Wet Surfaces)
‣ Lightweight & Flexible Design
‣ Engineered for Women by Women
‣ Comfortable Ankle Padding
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Antimicrobial)
‣ Breathable Mesh Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
‣ Available in Wide Sizes
‣ World’s First Stylish Metatarsal Safety Boot
‣ Full-Grain & Matte Suede Leather (LWG Certified)
‣ Stunning Midnight Black Appearance
‣ Almond Shaped Steel Toe Cap
‣ Premium Decorative Buckle
‣ Durable YKK Blackout Zipper
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Simple 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Premium 6-Month Xena Warranty
‣ International & Expedited Shipping Options
I LOVE these boots! I was super nervous spending this much as the most I’ve spent on shoes was $90 on custom vans. These are stunning, I’m obsessed with how they look! Super stylish and if I saw them in a store I’d buy them. But enough on the looks let’s get to how they feel! They’re so comfortable and light! They feel like a normal comfy boot and not like a heavy steel toe work boot that I’m used to. I cannot wait to wear them! As one of a handful of girls at my workplace I’m so happy to feel more like myself. I’m a girly girl by nature and these bring a much needed dose of myself into my hideous uniform. Thank you so much for making me feel like a badass blue collar babe!! Would buy again in a HEARTBEAT!
Oil and Gas Manufacturing
Absolutely LOVE these boots. They are far cuter than any other option for women AND more comfortable. Couldn’t be happier with them!
Beautiful well-made boots. It pinched a little in the back the first week of wearing, but that's normal for leather. Just received a second pair in brown, and like the look even better. Will come in handy in the welding/woodworking shops. Thanks!
Retail @ Batteries plus bulbs
10/10. Still in the break in period, but love em!
Love the idea, but have been unable to find a good fit, even after working with the lovely Xena customer support staff. I'm a size 10B sneaker, but none of the sizes 10B, 10W, 10.5B, and 10.5W fit. Either the length and width were good but the toebox was too small or the toebox fit and everything else was too big. Sadly, these boots simply don't fit me. (Maybe Xena should look into the steel toecap sizing? It seems small) They're also much more clunky than they appear in the photos and do not bend at the mid-foot or the toes due to the Internal Metatarsal Guard and steel toe.
We're so sorry to hear that your experience wasn't absolutely perfect, Mary! Fit can be tricky sometimes and it sounds like we weren't able to hit the nail on the head, despite a few tries. Thank you for the kind words nonetheless. Hopefully we'll be able to release a style in the future that you'll be able to rock with confidence!