Omega Vegan EH Safety Boot|
This lightweight steel-toe work boot was designed to meet the needs of professional women in demanding industries. Walk seamlessly from the job site to the office and beyond in ASTM Certified, OSHA Compliant, Electrical Hazard Rated, Slip-Resisting safety boots. Each pair of Vegan Omegas is handcrafted in North America using Waterproof Vegan Leather that replicates the beautiful aesthetics and durability of leather at a microscopic level. –Order 1/2 size up for best fit.–
‣ ASTM Certified (F2413-18) & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrical Hazard Certification (18,000 Volts)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole (D471)
‣ Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole (Dry & Wet Surfaces)
‣ Low-Conductivity Zipper (Auto-Lock Tech)
‣ Durable & Waterproof Vegan Leather
‣ Lightweight & Flexible Design
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Comfortable Ankle Padding
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Antimicrobial)
‣ Breathable Mesh Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
‣ Available in Wide Sizes
‣ Beautiful Smoky Gray Color
‣ Almond Shaped Steel Toe Cap
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Easy 3-Month Exchanges & Returns
‣ Premium 6-Month Xena Warranty
‣ International & Expedited Shipping Options
Gensler - Architecture
I have only worn them once on site since receiving, but at this point I love them. Still figuring out what weight of sock to wear as the weather is fluctuating 40-50 degrees each day. Ordering 1/2 size up to allow for sock fit is a good rule of thumb for these, though.
I work as a safety specialist in a window manufacturing factory
I love these! So comfortable and stylish! I think I have a problem this is my second pair of Xena safety boots and I'm sure I will order again!
Environment, Health, Safety Manager, Manufacturing
I have been in safety-sensitive/PPE required positions for the past 15 years and have walked millions of miles in steel toes - these are just incredible! I love the sleek styling, versatility and comfort so much I just bought a second pair. Thank you for supporting women rocking traditionally male roles in footware that makes us feel amazing
Soooo cute and perfect! I needed steel toed shoes to start my new job and dreaded the clunky boots I would surely have to get from Menards, but one google search later and I decided to give Xena a try. I’m never going back and will be ordering more styles! They also arrived within 2 days of placing my order, but that might be because I am Chicago based. The sizes do run small, it’s true. I’m comfortably a 6.5, but can wear a 6 about 40% of the time. The size 7 was out, so I ordered a 6.5. They are tighter around the top of the foot than they are with the length, but are comfortable.
Starbucks/ Evolution fresh
Love the shoes, I did purchase them before reading the note about getting 1/2 size bigger, so they can be a little tight on my small toe. Overall, love the style and color.
After wearing these for a couple weeks, I can honestly say these are the best safety shoes I've worn in my career. Such a professional style with comfort and practicality! I love these and already have a second pair in another color. Can't wait to see what Xena comes up with next!