Nova EH Safety Riding Boot|
The stunning look of the Nova EH was inspired by the sleek form of equestrian boots that will elevate your workstyle year-round. The Nova is available in sizes that will comfortably fit most women (go a 1/2 size larger).
‣ ASTM Certified & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrical Hazard Certification (18,000 Volts)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole
‣ Slip-Resisting Outsole (Dry & Wet Surfaces)
‣ Lightweight Design
‣ Made for Women by Women
‣ Stretch Elastic Material
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Antimicrobial)
‣ Breathable Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
‣ Beautiful & Flexible Full-Grain Leather
‣ Almond Shaped Steel Toe Cap
‣ Premium Low-Conductivity Zipper (Auto-Lock Tech)
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Free 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Comprehensive 6-Month Warranty
The Nova EH model is named after an astronomical event that illuminates space with a dramatic show of visible light. Similarly, this boot's design aesthetic is stunning. It is the first Riding Boot with Safety Features in our known universe.
Each pair of Novas is handcrafted in North America using LWG certified full-grain leather. They are ASTM certified, OSHA compliant, and include safety features that are required in demanding industries.
We make fashionable, comfortable, responsibly-made workwear to help professional women express their personality and confidence. Walk seamlessly from the construction site to the office and beyond.
ASTM F2413-18 CertifiedOSHA Compliant
Electrical Hazard Rating(EH 18,000 Volts)
Impact & Compression Resistant(I/75 C/75 Steel-Toe)
Dual-Density Slip Resisting Outsole(Dry & Wet Surfaces)
Oil & Chemical Resistant(ASTM D471)
Breathable Mesh LiningAntimicrobial Insole
Premium Zipper With
LWG CertifiedFull-Grain Leather
Wide Foot & Calf
Handcrafted InNorth America
• Please refer to our official size guide
• Free (3-8 business days)
• Express (2-4 business days)
• 2-Day (2 business days)
• Overnight (1 business day)
• International (varies by country)
Note: We ship all orders from Wisconsin, USA on Monday-Friday between 7am-2pm CST. Due to the current COVID-19 health situation, carriers may experience delays and we sadly cannot guarantee their transit times
BREAKING-IN YOUR LEATHER
• The beautiful full-grain leather of your new Xenas can take 3-5 days to break-in as the footbed settles, the leather stretches, and the shoe-padding takes on the shape of your foot
• Please 🙏 avoid wearing your new Xenas outside or at work until you're certain that the size and fit work well for you
• If your feet are feeling comfortably snug then you have a good fit. If you are experiencing uncomfortable tightness after trying them on at home for a bit then we recommend initiating an exchange for a 1/2 size larger
FULL-GRAIN LEATHER CARE
• Wipe your shoes with a damp cloth to remove any dirt and sediment
• Avoid placing your shoes next to a direct heat source as they dry to avoid material damage
• Apply a neutral Shoe Cream to maintain the luster and shine of the full-grain leather
• Use Mink Oil to help waterproof and protect the leather from moisture
SUEDE LEATHER CARE
• Consider applying a stain repellent to prolong the beautiful looks of your Suede Xenas
• Dirt, debris, and scuffs are best removed using a suede cleaning brush
• To get rid of darker stains, try using a regular pencil eraser
• A suede cleaner is another great refurbishment option
XENA SHOE SERVICE
• Your shoes are built to last and we can help to restore the stylish appearance of even heavily worn Xenas by taking them to our fountain of youth
• We've partnered with a professional U.S. cobbler to give you access to our Xena Shoe-Care Service
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
• We believe in providing you with the best customer service which includes worry-free exchanges and returns within a 30-day window after delivery
• Please only wear your new Xenas at home to test the fit, unfortunately, our small team cannot accept used booties that are sent to us with scuffs or dirty outsoles 😔
• To initiate your exchange or return please navigate to our simple Exchange and Return Portal
First off, I am so happy I found Xena and can now feel fashionable, professional, and safe at work. I bought these to stay warm on long walks between buildings at our plant. These boots are absolutely beautiful, no one I work with will believe they are steel toed. It took me a few days to break them in, because they have a good fit and are high quality. So be prepared, I agree with the recommend to wear them around the house first. The calf on these is very tight. I’m pretty sure I have regular size calves (13”) and I have never had an issue with a boot fitting, but these just barely zipped up. Xena is working on an extended calf size, so definitely wait for those if this will be an issue for you. The design of this boot is very similar to the Omega, so I ordered my normal 7.5 in both and they fit perfectly. Be ready for some big complements!
These boots are absolutely beautiful. Lightweight and high quality. Perfect “work boots” for field visits while still giving a both professional and feminine look.
These boots are exactly what I needed!! Leggings at work? No problem you can pull them off now with the Nova’s!!! These are just perfect in every way and so comfortable! I got a regular size with a regular calf and at the start the calf was a little tight, after I wore them it loosened up. These ones are another perfect pair of Xenia’s!
I love how these boots look, however, the ankles are very tight. I hope they stretch out after I wear them a few times. Also, my baby toe on both feet hurt, day 1. Please let me know if this is normal or if I should get a size larger.
Stephanie, we've just reached out via email with a few sizing recommendations and follow-up questions for you. We've VERY optimistic that we'll find the absolute perfect fit if the boots you currently have aren't perfect :)
I wear a 9.5 in most shoes and I followed the recommendation in the comments to size up. I love these boots and they are very high quality, but the ankles are VERY narrow. They have loosened up a bit after a week of wear but are still a little too snug. I thought the ankles looked disproportionately small in the photos and they definitely are in person. I'm keeping the boots but I do think this is a design issue worth addressing.