Gravity Vegan Safety Shoe|
This stylish Steel-Toe Work Bootie was developed for Professional Women using High-Performance Vegan Leather. The Gravity Vegan is available in sizes that will comfortably accommodate most women looking for a regular or narrow fit (go a 1/2 size larger).
‣ ASTM Certified & OSHA Compliant
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Durable & Waterproof Vegan Leather
‣ Resistant to Abrasion, Tearing, Flexion
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole
‣ Slip-Resisting Outsole (Dry & Wet Surfaces)
‣ Lightweight & Flexible
‣ Designed for Women by Women
‣ Comfortable Ankle Padding
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Antimicrobial)
‣ Breathable Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
‣ Unique Blackout Edition
‣ Almond Shaped Steel Toe Cap
‣ Premium YKK Zipper
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free Domestic Shipping
‣ Free 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Comprehensive 6-Month Warranty
The effortlessly stylish Gravity Vegan Safety Shoe is made from high-performance Vegan Leather that was specifically developed to meet your toughest demands.
Our vegan material replicates the beautiful aesthetics of natural leather at a microscopic level while staying highly resistant to water, chemicals, abrasion, tearing, tension, flexion, and perspiration.
Each pair is handcrafted in North America. You'll love how the upper combines with the matte black heel to highlight a timeless design that looks confident in any setting.
ASTM F2413-18 CertifiedOSHA Compliant
Impact & Compression
Resistant (I/75 C/75)
Slip Resisting Outsole(Dry and Wet Surfaces)
Oil & Chemical Resistant(ASTM D471)
Breathable & Antimicrobial
Mesh Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
Handcrafted InNorth America
• Please refer to our official size guide
• Free (3-8 business days)
• Express (2-4 business days)
• 2-Day (2 business days)
• Overnight (1 business day)
• International (varies by country)
Note: We ship all orders from Wisconsin, USA on Monday-Friday between 7am-2pm CST. Due to the current COVID-19 health situation, carriers may experience delays and we sadly cannot guarantee their transit times
BREAKING-IN VEGAN BOOTS
• Your beautiful steel-toes can take 3-5 days to break-in as the footbed settles, the boot stretches, and the shoe-padding takes on the shape of your foot
• Please 🙏 avoid wearing your new Xenas outside or at work until you're certain that the size and fit work well for you
• If your feet are feeling comfortably snug then you have a good fit but if you are experiencing uncomfortable tightness after first putting them on then we recommend initiating an exchange for a 1/2 size larger
VEGAN LEATHER SELF-CARE TIPS
• We use high-performance Vegan Leather that's resistant to the elements, however, dirt can still collect on the surface
• To clean, simply wipe your Xenas down with a cloth using warm, soapy water
• As they dry, avoid placing your shoes next to a direct heat source to prevent material damage
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
• We believe in providing you with the best customer service which includes worry-free exchanges and returns within a 30-day window after delivery
• Please only wear your new Xenas at home to test the fit, unfortunately, our small team cannot accept used booties that are sent to us with scuffs or dirty outsoles 😔
• To initiate your exchange or return please navigate to our simple Exchange and Return Portal
These shoes are amazing. I followed the advice and got a half size bigger, although I wish I hadn’t. Now that I’ve broken them in after a few days wear they are a little loose. Still super comfortable and cute and go with anything. Finding stylish safety shoes is a difficult task! And they’re vegan too!!
Love the wear of this shoe I’m a 7 order 7.5 and they fit great Thank you xena!
The most painful shoes ever. I try wearing them around my house to break them in but damn I'm not sure it's worth it. I love the way the look but they are painful!
I am going with 3 stars strictly due to the fact on day 2 my feet could not go back into these shoes from the swelling and blisters.. But hear me out! I believe these shoes, like my last pair from another company have to get worked in. I stock the floor in my wearhouse and by the time I left work on day one with these shoes I had swollen blistered feet. But I know better than to try and break a new pair of shoes in at work. I recommend breaking them in casually while running errands and not doing it for long hours at a time. I wear a 7.5 usually.. so I went with a 8.5 after reading the reviews. I'm happy I did, they are a perfect fit and comfortable if you are standing/walking constantly for up to 4hrs. I also bought gel insoles to help with the fact I'm on concrete floors for 8+ hrs at a time and I don't want to end up with plantar fasciitis. Go up a full shoe size when ordering and wear thick ankle socks. The company does a great job with the packaging and the shoes are beautiful. I really hope they will be my every day work shoes because everyone loved them and they don't look steel toed. People are going to stop you and ask if you are in steel toes.. it's awesome. I just really wanted to stress tho that they did hurt my feet and they will take time to break in. If you are looking for instant comfort over a fashionable work boot. This exact boot probably isn't for you. I am hopeful that they will be a great shoe for me in the long run.
Amanda, thank you so much for being patient with our beautiful Gravity booties as they conform to your feet. Break-in periods vary drastically from person to person with some ladies needing no time at all while others requiring 2+ weeks of constant wear. Thank you for positive and for supporting our small business, Amanda
I have been searching for a stylish steel toe show for years. So happy to have finally found it! I ended up a whole size larger than my normal shoe to prevent toes feeling tight. I added a heel/arch support which has taken up any extra space in the heel area and provided extra support for the arch. I wear the shoe all day every day and find it comfortable. I do agree that it takes a week or two to completely break in. With this being a boot style I found that above the ankle is the part that needs breaking in the most.
Love the shoe, better than the other steal caps that we have here in Australia. Nice to have a stylish shoe for office and workshop.