Gravity ESD Safety Shoe|
This stylish and electrostatic dissipative (ESD) steel-toe shoe established a new safety footwear segment for professional women. An ASTM certified and OSHA compliant safety shoe never looked this beautiful. The Gravity ESD model has a timeless design that will help you feel confident anywhere. Each pair is handcrafted in North America using flexible full-grain leather for a comfortable fit that accommodates most women (go a 1/2 size larger).
GRAVITY ESD FEATURES
Engineered for professional women in demanding manufacturing environments, the Gravity ESD Safety Shoe balances safety with ergonomics in a timeless design:
‣ ASTM Certified (F2413-18) & OSHA Compliant
‣ Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD / SD 35)
‣ Impact & Compression Resistant (I/75 C/75)
‣ Oil & Chemical Resistant Outsole (D471)
‣ Slip-Resisting Outsole (Dry & Wet Surfaces)
‣ Designed for Women by Women
‣ Comfortable Ankle Padding
‣ Breathable Mesh Lining (Air-Flow Tech)
‣ Impact Absorbing Insole (Antimicrobial)
‣ Beautiful & Flexible Full-Grain Leather
‣ Almond Shaped Steel-Toe Cap
‣ Premium YKK Zipper
‣ Handcrafted in North America
‣ Free U.S. Shipping
‣ International Shipping Available
‣ Free 30-Day Exchanges & Returns
‣ Comprehensive 6-Month Footwear Warranty
Love it, but you need to order a whole size up. I'm a size 6, ordered 6.5 and it was too small. I exchanged it for a 7, and its perfect. Toe box is wide enough to be comfortable. I love how I can wear it and not have to worry about changing it between the shop floor to the meeting rooms.
Love these shoes! I work in Circuit Card Manufacturing so ESD is a must and these shoes are both extremely functional and fashionable, along with me always feeling confident when I walk onto the manufacturing floor.
I love my beautiful Gravity ESD safety shoes! They’re comfortable, safe, and stylish! Super happy with my purchase!
I wish that they all came in a wide, I could feel the metal plat and it killed my foot. They are beautiful shoes and I wish I would have had a chance to wear them.
We're so sorry that the fit isn't perfect for you, Megan! Wide sizes for the Gravity ESDs are very close to launching although the highest size we're able to make at this point is a size 10. Perhaps a pair of regular width 12s would work out beautifully for you :)